Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What will Akash do to get his Dream Car?


Akash, working in an IT Company in Bangalore was sitting upset in that Coffee Orchid. Different thoughts were playing Basketball in his mind. He was eagerly waiting for his friend, Rahul. His dream car Hyundai Active i20 was flashing in front of his eyes. He had only 7 days. What will he do to get his dream car? Will he get his Car on the desired day?
Akash was entering the Coffee Orchid. His twisted face was reflecting his tensions and worries. He went in and occupied the corner seat.
Hey Akash! How are you? Rahul waved.
I am good. What about you? Akash replied as he ordered two Coffee with snacks.
Akash and Rahul were good friends. As usual, they were here for their evening coffee.
"You are looking upset. What happened? Any problem? You are planning to buy a Car. Right?" Rahul said as he gauged his mood.
"Ya... That is the problem. I have decided to buy Hyundai Active i20, but I don't have enough cash. I want to gift it to Riya on her birthday as we are getting married this month and I have only 7 days left." Akash explained.
"7 days are enough. Why are you worrying so much? Hey Dude! Wake up! You can take a Car Loan easily."
"I know Rahul. But I am not aware of the schemes and all that and I don't have enough time to visit every bank and find out some good offer." Akash replied with more tensed expressions.
Coffee was there. Rahul took his first sip and then said, "Okay. What would you give me if I'll say that I can get your Car Loan approved within 1 day with the best offer?" He was smirking.
"I am not cracking a joke." Akash was annoyed. "Okay. I'll show you your favorite movie, Fast and Furious 7. Fine!"
"So, get ready my dear friend for this Friday." Rahul grinned. "You need to do only one thing. Finalize your car. Apply Online for HDFC Car Loan on Online Financial Portals like Dialabank.com, Loannow, MagicLoans etc. Let the bank come to your place. Submit your documents and get your loan amount within 1 day into your account." Akash was listening very carefully with his coffee.
"HDFC Bank is offering the Lowest Interest Rates for Car Loan. You can save much for your wedding and you will also get your car on the desired day". Rahul pressed a brake on his words then.
"Wow! That's great. I will get what I want. Thanks, Rahul." Akash greeted.
"No need to say Thanks. I have shared one link of the Best Loan Portal Dialabank.com on your Whatsapp. Check that and gather more information on HDFC Car loan from here. And I'll wait for my movie tickets. Don't forget." Rahul smiled.
"Yes. Sure. I'll drive my Car now and You will get your movie". Both laughed and continued with their coffee.
Akash was now happy after finding a flexible way to solve his problem. Then both friends enjoyed their coffee with soft music and the conversations drifted to other topics, "Marriage", "Office", "Fast and Furious 7", "Cars" and many more. 

Car Loan

0 comments:

Post a Comment